Alex R. Yacoub is an associate in the firm’s Intellectual Property, Patent, Trademark and Copyright Litigation practice, and he focuses his practice on patent litigation and counseling in the computer and electrical arts.
He has experience in all aspects of complex litigation in both federal and state courts, and has represented clients throughout the country in class-actions and multi-district litigation. He has advised various clients in technology and media law, including the successful representation of a search-engine client in a suit stemming from a cyber-attack.
Before law school, Alex worked as a programmer for IBM and for the Open Courseware Laboratory at N.C. State University. He received his law degree from New York University in 2009, where he also served as a Senior Executive Editor on the New York University Law Review.
- J.D., New York University School of Law
- B.A., North Carolina State University
- B.S. Computer Engineering, North Carolina State University
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$