Alexa E. Cellier is focusing her developing employment practice on discrimination, wage and hour, and immigration matters. She is also concentrating her developing litigation practice on class action defense. A pragmatic advocate for clients, she is conscious of client needs for proactive advice and action.
- Assisted in advising a client on how the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act applies to a returning service member.
- Assisted in advising an employer on its obligation to notify an employee of eligibility to take leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Analyzing state laws regarding recording phone calls for an organization that provides legal resources to journalists.
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- J.D., Notre Dame Law School, 2015; Senior Notes Editor, Journal of Law, Ethics, & Public Policy; magna cum laude
- B.S.B.A., University of Notre Dame, 2012
Admissions : Ohio
Rate : $$$