Alexa P. Stephenson is an Associate Attorney in the litigation department of the Geraci Law firm. Ms. Stephenson graduated cum laude from Chapman University School of Law in 2016. At Chapman, Ms. Stephenson was the Senior Symposium Editor for the Chapman Law Review, President of the Chapman Women Lawyers Association, and received five CALI awards for the highest class grade.
Ms. Stephenson was also a recipient of a merit scholarship, academic achievement scholarship, and Commitment to Service Award. Ms. Stephenson’s experience includes Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and California motion drafting and procedure.
Prior to law school, Ms. Stephenson obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of California, Santa Barbara in 2013 and was part of the Dean’s Honors list.
- Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law, Orange, California
- Juris Doctor cum laude- 2016
- Law Review: Senior Symposium Editor, 2015-2016; Staff Editor, 2014-2015
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science- 2013
Associations & Memberships:
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Rate : $$$$