Alexa Golliher Watt is an associate practicing in the Firm’s litigation group. Alexa focuses her practice on business and financial services litigation. She represents mortgage companies in bankruptcy litigation and advises and assists clients in a variety of other matters including bankruptcy proceedings, adversary proceedings, and contract disputes.
Alexa also has experience in defending lawsuits arising under consumer protection laws and consumer lending statues and regulations.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2008
- B.A., English, magna cum laude, Millsaps College, 2005
Admissions : Texas, 2008
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$