Alexander Billias is a partner and shareholder in the South Florida offices of Morgan & Morgan, P.A. He joined Morgan & Morgan, P.A. (Orlando) in August of 2000 and he currently practices personal injury law, specializing in motor vehicle accident, premises liability and wrongful death cases.
He has obtained numerous successful settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of our injured clients. He was also appointed by the Florida Bar to serve on the Code & Rules of Evidence Committee from 2009-2012.
This rating is based upon evaluations by other attorneys and judges and is the highest rating attainable by an attorney for legal ability and ethics in the practice of law. It is a distinction reserved for a select few in the legal community.
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A. 1997
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, J.D. 2000
- Who’s Who Among American Law Students, 1997-2000
- Florida Bar (2000)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (2001)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit (2001)
- U.S. Supreme Court (2004)
- Florida Bar – Code & Rules of Evidence Committee (2009-2012)
Rate : $$$$