Alexander Blumberg is an associate with King & Spalding’s Special Matters and Investigation practice. His practice focuses on white-collar criminal defense, internal corporate investigations, and complex civil litigation.
Alexander joined the firm after serving as a law clerk to the Honorable Beverly B. Martin of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit as well as the Honorable Leigh Martin May of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Alexander graduated from Emory University, summa cum laude, with a B.A. in Political Science in 2013. He then attended Harvard Law School, where he earned his J.D., cum laude, in 2016. While at law school, Alexander served as Supervising Editor for the Harvard Law Review.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, cum laude
- B.A. Political Science, Emory University, summa cum laude
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
Rate : $$$