Alexander Calfo is a national trial lawyer. He has received numerous accolades and awards for his verdicts on behalf of Fortune 100 companies in the pharmaceutical, medical device, automotive, toxic tort and heavy industry sectors in multi-district litigation and statewide coordinated proceedings.
Alex has been awarded five of the Top 10 winning first-chair trial verdicts in California by The Daily Journal. His verdicts have also been named Top 5 nationally by LexisNexis, and Courtroom View Network recently named another high profile national verdict as the “Number One Impressive Defense Victory” in 2017.
Alex is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), an invitation-only group of attorneys who have the required combination of skills, integrity and trial experience. In addition, he has been named to the Outstanding Lawyers of America Society, as well as Lawyers of Distinction.
Alex is a frequent author, speaker and presenter on a variety of trial and litigation topics.
- J.D., Creighton University School of Law
- B.A., Marquette University
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- American Bar Association
- Center for International Studies
- Defense Research Institute
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$