Alexander Comis is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Workers’ Compensation Practice. He specializes in the defense of all aspects of Workers’ Compensation actions in California, including representation of employers in matters involving discrimination under Labor Code Section 132a and Serious and Willful Misconduct (Labor Code Section 4553).
Alex is a frequent presenter and speaker in the annual Employment and Workers’ Compensation Seminars, and has presented directly to Fortune 500 employers on Workers’ Compensation in other jurisdictions, nationally.
- Southwestern University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2002
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies, 1999
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Central District of California
- State Bar of California
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Adjunct Associate Professor of Law, Southwestern Law School, California Workers’ Compensation Law & Practice, 2007-2012, 2016-present
Rate : $$$