Mr. Alexander Condon’s practice covers all aspects of domestic and international corporate restructuring, crisis management and governance, and distressed financings and acquisitions. He has experience with teams advising clients in a variety of industries, including automotive, financial services, manufacturing, and retail.
Mr. Condon has been a member of teams representing debtors, secured lenders, and sponsors in a number of restructurings, including:
- Takata, a leading international automotive safety company, in its ongoing chapter 11 cases;
- The Term Loan DIP Agent and Tranche B Term Loan Lenders in the chapter 11 cases of global fashion house BCBG Max Azria Group;
- The Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company (A&P), a historic supermarket chain, in its chapter 11 cases commenced in 2015; and
- The steering committee of term loan lenders to international retailer Things Remembered, Inc. in their acquisition of the company through an out of-court debt-to-equity conversion.
In addition, Mr. Condon has been recognized for his pro bono efforts, which have included representing victims of discrimination and human trafficking. Mr. Condon has contributed articles to the Law and Development Review, International Journal of Sustainability Policy and Practice, and Banking Law Journal.
- Thompson Rivers University (B.A.)
- University of Toronto Faculty of Law (J.D.)
- New York State
- Southern District New York
Rate : $$$$