Alexander Fumagali is a senior associate in the Miami office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. His practice focuses on the areas of general civil litigation, premises liability, products liability, and negligent security. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Fumagali practiced insurance defense litigation for a national litigation firm, and represented mortgagees in foreclosure cases throughout Florida.
Mr. Fumagali earned his Juris Doctor from the Florida State University College of Law in 2012. While in law school, he was an intern for the Honorable Judge Terry Lewis, as well as the Networking Chair for the Entertainment, Arts, & Sports Law Society. Mr. Fumagali currently serves on the Alumni Board of Directors for the Florida State University College of Law.
- Florida State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2012
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science in Political Science and a minor in Criminology
- State Bar Admissions, Florida
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Florida State University College of Law – Alumni Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$