Alexander Gudko specializes in international commercial and investor-state arbitration and focuses on disputes arising in the energy sector. Mr. Gudko advises and represents parties in international arbitration proceedings, including under the ICC, UNCITRAL, SCC, ICDR rules.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., 2014
- Stockholm University, LL.M., 2009
- Institute of International Relations, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, 2009
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Counsel for Ukraine’s state-owned oil and gas company, Naftogaz of Ukraine, in an investment arbitration against the Russian Federation arising from Russia’s occupation of Crimea.
- Advise clients on public international law and investment issues related to the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
- Counsel to a major pharmaceutical company in a DOJ/SEC investigation concerning alleged violations of the FCPA.
Rate : $$$