Alexander D. Hardiman, a Pillsbury partner, has successfully litigated, arbitrated and settled hundreds of complex insurance coverage claims. Alex represents and advises corporate and individual policyholders in insurance coverage matters, including commercial general liability claims, direct and officers’ insurance, fiduciary liability insurance, errors and omissions insurance, and property insurance issues.
He has extensive experience helping clients secure policy coverage for defense of class actions and product contamination and environmental hazard cases, as well as for governmental actions including antitrust claims and SEC investigations.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Successfully obtained insurance coverage for a Fortune 500 company’s defense in the U.S. and other global jurisdictions in class actions alleging product contamination.
- Represented a manufacturer regarding insurance coverage for class actions alleging bodily injury from asbestos.
- Secured policyholder coverage for environmental pollution liabilities.
- Representation of corporations to obtain insurance coverage for governmental claims, including anti-trust claims and SEC investigations
- Successfully defended policyholders against insurance company attempts to rescind insurance policies on the basis of alleged policyholder misrepresentations.
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 1998
- B.A., Oxford University
ADMISSIONS : California, New York.
Rate : $$$$