Alexander Larro represents clients in complex business litigation, including defense of class and mass actions, and mass torts. He also represents and advises clients in white-collar proceedings such as internal corporate investigations and federal criminal investigations. Alexander counsels a wide range of businesses from numerous industries, including shipping and transportation, aviation, and medical devices.
- Representing FedEx Ground in employment-related class and mass actions in federal and state courts in Missouri, California, and other states. This includes the successful defense of FedEx Ground at trial in Gray v. FedEx Ground Package Systems, Inc., in the Eastern District of Missouri, in which the plaintiffs alleged fraudulent employment misclassification.
- Represented a sales manager of a major medical device company in response to a criminal investigation led by the DOJ and FDA.
- Representing a major airline in litigation in federal and state courts involving various alleged personal injuries arising from a domestic airliner accident.
- Represented a pro bono client in obtaining asylum on the basis of persecution and violence from gang members in El Salvador.
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Federal Claims
- US District Court, Central District of California
- University of Pennsylvania, J.D.: cum laude; Senior Editor, University of Pennsylvania Law Review
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., Political Science, Psychology; College of Letters and Science Academic Honors
- Honorable Susan G. Braden, US Court of Federal Claims
Rate : $$$