Alexander B. Lutzky is an associate in the Intellectual Property Litigation and Energy, Power and Natural Resources Practice Groups in the San Antonio office of Haynes and Boone. His practice covers the full spectrum of intellectual property litigation, but is focused on patent litigation, trademark registration and litigation, and electrical energy administrative law.
Prior to attending law school Alex obtained leadership and technical experience as a military officer in the United States Navy and had a successful career in the civilian nuclear power industry.
Alex designed and operated a range of electrical power generation systems, including steam-driven turbine and battery back-up systems. A licensed Professional Engineer in Texas, his work experience also encompasses mechanical valve, steam boiler, turbine, and piping systems and technologies.
Alex provides the same level of dedicated service and technical experience to his clients as he did in his prior professions. Outside of his legal career, he continues to serve as a Navy Reservist and is active in the community in Bulverde, Texas.
Professional and Community Activities :
- U.S. Navy Reserve Officer, 2010-Present
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2015, summa cum laude, St. Mary’s Law Journal, Senior Associate Editor, Staff Writer, 2013-2015
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2000
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Xavier Rodriguez, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, 2015
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Emilio M. Garza, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2013
- Texas, 2015
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2017
Rate : $$$