Alexander S. Meiseles represents clients in a variety of corporate matters, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, joint venture transactions, the formation, organization and funding of start-up businesses, venture financing, securities law compliance, corporate governance and general business counseling.
Alex has extensive experience structuring, negotiating and closing transactions of this nature, as well as drafting definitive documentation. Alex has served as the lead associate on dozens of M&A transactions, with deal sizes ranging from several million dollars to over $1 billion, working with both strategic and private equity buyers and sellers. He has also represented a number of clients in various industries in business combination transactions, such as joint ventures.
- Legrand North and Central America, an electrical and digital building infrastructure company, in various acquisitions, including its $1.2 billion acquisition of Milestone AV Technologies, a leading designer and manufacturer of branded AV products for both the consumer and commercial AV markets
- PrimaLoft, Inc. in its sale to Victor Capital Partners, Allstate private equity group and members of PrimaLoft management
- The Conti Group in its sale of a controlling interest in its solar business, specializing in developing, designing, installing and operating utility and commercial scale solar energy systems, to an entity controlled by Ares Energy Investors Fund
- Strategic Products and Services, a systems integrator and managed service solutions company, in connection with its acquisitions of Adcap Network Systems, a unified communications provider, and ExtraTeam, an information technology solution provider
- The owners of ExecuPharm, Inc., a leading global functional service provider (FSP) serving the biopharmaceutical industry, in their sale to PAREXEL International Corporation
- Cape Advisors in negotiation of joint ventures and consummation of equity raises and financing of multiple $100 million residential real estate developments in Manhattan
- A financial services company in connection with corporate organizational matters, including transfers of ownership securities and the admission of new security holders, as well as in connection with its acquisition of a municipal securities “broker’s broker”
- A publicly traded company in connection with multiple divestitures of business segments that provide military and civilian aircraft components and other parts and metal forming machines
- A private label tea and coffee company based in the United Kingdom in the acquisition of a U.S.-based natural ingredients supplier.
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2012, Columbia Journal of Environmental Law, Parker School Certificate in Foreign and Comparative Law
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A., 2009, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : New Jersey, New York
Rate : $$$