Alexander Mirkin’s practice focuses on commercial dispute resolution and antitrust law. His recent significant matters include a $17 million international arbitration for an Italian avionics firm and a $1.3 billion litigation incident to the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy.
In his antitrust practice, Alex has co-authored an amicus curiae brief at the U.S. Supreme Court, and counseled clients on vertical distribution agreements and government investigations.
While in law school, Alex worked at the Federal Trade Commission, at a major international law firm, at the Office of the Massachusetts State Auditor, and in Michigan’s Child Advocacy Law Clinic. He was admitted to the New York bar in 2011.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. (antitrust law) (2011)
- University of Michigan School of Law, J.D. (cum laude) (2010)
- University of Michigan (Ann Arbor), B.S. (2007)
Admissions : New York
- Member, Antitrust Committee of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Member, New York State Bar Association, Antitrust Committee, Class Action Subcommittee
Rate : $$$