Alexander Rosada is a partner with Rosado, Apat & Dudley, where he devotes his practice to representing the rights of injured workers and disabled persons in Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability and Pension law.
Mr. Rosado received his Law Degree from Touro Law School. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a Masters degree in Public Administration from John Jay College, City University of New York.
He has served as President of the Latino Lawyers Association. Also, he serves on the Board of the New York State Workers’ Compensation Bar Association, Injured Workers’ Bar Association, and the Workers’ Compensation Alliance. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association; National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representative; Queens County Bar Association and other Bar Associations.
Mr. Rosado is the recipient of the Outstanding Pro Bono Service award by the Legal Aid Society. He is the author of a published article on Immigration and Workers’ Compensation. He has lectured before Unions, Civic and Medical groups.
- New York, 1997
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York, J.D.
- John Jay College, B.S.
- City University of New York, M.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Latino Lawyers Association, President
- Board of the New York State Workers’ Compensation Bar Association
- Injured Workers’ Bar Association
- Workers’ Compensation Alliance
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Queens County Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$