Alexander W. Powell Jr. is a member in the firm’s Williamsburg office where his practice focuses on estate planning and administration, tax, and real estate development and land use. He is also part of the Credit Union Industries Team.
- University of Rochester; B.A., 1992
- Syracuse University College of Law; J.D., magna cum laude, 1999
- Williamsburg Landing, Inc.; Assistant General Counsel and Secretary
- Leadership Historic Triangle; Board of Directors, Class of 2007
- Volunteerwilliamsburg.org; Board of Directors
- Wills for Heroes Program
Rate : $$$