Alexander B. Wilson is an experienced corporate lawyer and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions group. Alex’s practice focuses primarily on acquisitions, dispositions and capital markets transactions for a broad range of public and private clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, and technology. Alex also assists clients with securities law and corporate governance matters, including SEC reporting and disclosure requirements.
Alex is also committed to pro bono work, and has provided legal services in conjunction with a number of civic and non-profit organizations, including organizing a 501(c)(3) and assisting immigrant individuals and families filing for asylum in the United States.
- Alex has represented:
- A special committee of a healthcare services provider’s board of directors in the company’s going-private transaction
- A publicly traded residential property data and services provider in multiple private company acquisitions and general corporate matters
- A publicly traded for-profit education provider in multiple divestitures
- A publicly traded healthcare REIT in multiple capital markets transactions
- A producer of private label vitamins, minerals and supplements in its carve-out acquisition of a competitor’s private label vitamins, supplements and minerals business line
- A chromatography company in its sale to a publicly traded industrial and consumer products company
- A leading product development and sourcing company in its sale to a private equity investor
- A publicly traded semiconductor manufacturer in multiple acquisitions and divestitures
- A publicly traded medical equipment company specializing in artificial heart valves in its acquisition of an Israeli-based manufacturer of mitral heart valves
- University of California at Los Angeles, J.D.; Dean’s Scholarship Recipient
- Brigham Young University, B.S.: Business Management
Rate : $$$