Alexandra Hamilton is an attorney on the Leary Trial Team which handles complex cases involving injuries and death arising from construction and worksite conditions, defective products, dangerous property conditions, negligent security, and collisions between cars, trucks, pedestrians, and bicyclists.
Ms. Hamilton has been recognized as one of the top young litigators in California. She was named Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 10 Under 40 in California by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Ms. Hamilton graduated from Santa Clara University, School of Law. While at SCU, she interned in the Criminal Division of the United States Attorney’s Office, worked at two prestigious law firms, and studied in Istanbul, Turkey.
Prior to joining The Veen Firm in 2015, Ms. Hamilton worked at a prominent plaintiffs’ firm focusing on mass torts, personal injury, product liability, and other complex civil litigation. She brings the knowledge that she has developed over her career to passionately advocate for people suffering life-altering injuries.
When Ms. Hamilton is not helping clients, she loves to curl up with a good book and her beloved cat Andromache.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California, B.A.
- California, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- ProVisors SFX, Executive Committee
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- San Mateo County Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$