Alexandra Branzburg is currently an Associate in Fragomen’s Boston office, where she represents corporate clients on a wide array of immigrant and nonimmigrant matters. Alexandra initially joined Fragomen’s New York office in 2013, where she practiced exclusively in the area of immigration and nationality law, working with corporate and individual clients across a variety of industries including technology, consulting, consumer products and the arts.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Alexandra completed a post graduate internship at the U.N. International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in The Hague, Netherlands. She also practiced family-based immigration and removal defense at a law firm in Boston.
While in law school, Alexandra was a Notes Editor for the Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution and served as a member for the Art Law Society.
Alexandra speaks English and French.
- Prepared successful appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals, the Administrative Appeals Office and the First Circuit
- Assisted artists, business professionals, scientists and researchers with obtaining extraordinary ability classification based upon demonstrated international expertise and prominence in their fields
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law | J.D., 2011
- Wheaton College | B.A., 2008, Summa Cum Laude
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts, New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Rate : $$$