Alexandra J. Cavaliere is an associate in the Hartford office of Locke Lord LLP where she practices general corporate and insurance regulatory law. She counsels clients on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, minority investments and general corporate matters.
Alexandra also represents clients on a broad range of insurance regulatory and compliance matters, including formation, company licensing, withdrawal requirements, service contract requirements and filings and rate and forms filings.
- Associate, Locke Lord LLP
- Corporate Associate, Proskauer Rose LLP, Boston
Professional Affiliations :
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Co-Pro Bono Director of the Young Lawyers Section
- J.D., with honors, University of Connecticut School of Law, 2016
- B.S., Business Administration, cum laude, Marist College, 2013
Admissions : Connecticut; Massachusetts
Rate : $$$