Alexandra E. Ciganer focuses her practice on the representation of commercial banks, noninstitutional lenders and investors in a variety of real estate secured lending transactions, including acquisition, construction and bridge loan financings.
Alexa’s experience also includes the representation of lenders as well as private and public corporate borrowers in single-lender, club and syndicated financing transactions, including acquisition, recapitalization, first lien/second lien, mezzanine, cash-flow, asset-based and unsecured transactions.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) – Orange County
- Member, Woman in CRE Nomination Committee, 8th Annual SPIRE Awards
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, LL.M., 2013
- California Western School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2005
- Skidmore College, B.A., 1994
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$