Alexandra Cornel is an Associate at Fragomen’s New York office, where she assists multinational corporations with a range of immigration matters, including employment-based visas, immigrant petitions, PERM labor certification and adjustment of status to permanent residency.
Alexandra provides guidance to multinational managers, professionals with advanced degrees and skilled workers.
Alexandra first joined Fragomen as a Law Clerk while in law school. During law school, she also served as a Legal Intern at Fordham University School of Law’s Immigrant Rights Clinic, where she provided legal services for a low-income immigrant related to a removal of condition application.
In addition, she served as a Competitions Editor for Fordham University School of Law’s Moot Court Editorial Board and an Associate Editor for the Fordham International Law Journal.
- Prepared and filed labor condition applications; nonimmigrant visa petitions for specialty occupations, specialized knowledge and multinational manager professionals; and immigrant visa petitions for multinational manager professionals.
- Successfully filed Motions to Reopen and responded to complex audits from the Department of Labor for ongoing PERM cases.
- Successfully responded to complex Requests for Evidence for H-1B and L-1 nonimmigrant petitions.
- Guided a multinational corporation through the PERM labor certification process.
- Fordham University School of Law | J.D., 2016
- Williams College | B.A., 2012
Bar Admissions: New York
Rate : $$$