Alexandra Blye advises clients on matters involving commercial real estate transactions, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights and complex commercial litigation. Alexandra’s bankruptcy and insolvency practice focuses on creditors’ rights, distressed asset acquisitions, restructuring secured and unsecured debt, landlord/tenant disputes, and bankruptcy litigation.
She represents secured and unsecured creditors, creditor committees, landlords, trustees, assignees and assignors in Chapter 11 reorganizations, Chapter 11 and 7 liquidations, and Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors under Chapter 726 of the Florida Statutes.
Alexandra defends, protects, and pursues post-judgment execution rights, and litigates fraudulent and preferential transfer actions, non-dischargeability judgments, and objections to debtors’ claimed exemptions of property. She also has substantial state and federal court experience litigating complex commercial lawsuits, including commercial foreclosures and business disputes.
In her real estate practice, Alexandra structures multimillion-dollar commercial real estate transactions on behalf of large financial institutions and insurance companies, as lenders, purchasers, and sellers.
She has represented clients in and outside of Florida in more than $1 billion in transactions involving retail shopping centers, multi-family residential housing, office towers and corporate complexes, manufactured housing communities, industrial parks, and other commercial property.
- University of Florida (B.A., cum laude, 2006)
- University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2009)
- Associate, Genovese, Joblove & Battista, Fort Lauderdale, FL (2008-2013)
- Law Clerk, United States Attorney’s Office, Northern District of Florida (2008)
- Northern District of Florida Assistant PSC Coordinator, U.S. Department of Justice Project Safe Childhood, Gainesville, FL (2008)
- Law Clerk, The Rakuskin Law Firm, Fort Lauderdale, FL (2008)
Rate : $$$