Alexandra Chopin specializes in high-value commercial and government enforcement disputes, federal and state agency regulatory investigations, and representation of targets and witnesses before committees of the US Congress, federal and state enforcement agencies.
She regularly counsels US and overseas financial institutions, multinational corporations and foreign governments, agencies and officials. A former journalist and political campaign media specialist, Alexandra also represents newspapers, broadcast media and public figures in defamation actions throughout the US.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- D.C. Bar Association
- Member, D.C. Bar E-Discovery Committee
- Georgia Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Litigation Advisory Board, LexisNexis
- Adjunct Faculty, Georgetown Law E-Discovery Training Academy
- Emory University, J.D., 2001
- Emory University, B.A., 1995
Rate : $$$$