Alexandra Kennedy-Breit is a litigation associate in King & Spalding’s Trial and Global Disputes practice. Her practice focuses on complex civil litigation, with an emphasis on the pharmaceutical industry.
Alex is experienced in assisting clients manage large-scale consumer and regulatory litigation. She is trusted by clients, and has significant experience working “in-house” with them to provide critical assistance in anticipation of litigation and once it has commenced. She has counselled a broad range of clients, including pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, automobile manufacturers and private and retail banks.
Prior to joining King & Spalding, Alex was a senior associate at Clayton Utz – one of Australia’s top law firms. There, she gained extensive experience in class actions and other complex civil litigation, as well as regulatory proceedings.
She also has significant experience in the design, implementation and management of internal consumer remediation schemes, as well as providing regulatory and pricing advice for pharmaceutical companies.
- LL.M., Columbia University School of Law, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- B.Sc., University of New South Wales
- LL.B., University of New South Wales
- High Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- American Bar Association
- Law Society of New South Wales
- State Bar of California
Rate : $$$$