Alexandra Kleeman focuses her practice on providing counseling and litigation support for public and private real estate developers with environmental and regulatory matters, including cleanup of contaminated properties, disputes over cleanup liability and cost allocation and insurance recovery for environmental liabilities.
She works closely with real estate developers to review potential environmental issues associated with property acquisitions and redevelopment, and manages redevelopment projects in conjunction with project managers, finance directors and environmental consultants. Alexandra helps clients navigate litigation and dispute resolution involving CERCLA and MTCA.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2011
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin (with highest honors), 2006
- Washington, 2011
- U.S. District Court
- Center for Children and Youth Justice, Board of Directors, April 2012-Present
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Seattle & Sound, Member, 2014-Present
- Junior League of Seattle, May 2014-Present
- Vanderbilt Law School Alumni Admissions Program, Member
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Vanderbilt University Law School – MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Law and Neuroscience, Research Assistant, 2009-2011
- Vanderbilt Summer Academy / Vanderbilt Legal Clinic (Nashville, TN), Instructor & Clerk, 2009
- National Instruments (Austin, TX), Editing Specialist, 2007-2008
Rate : $$$$