Alexandra N. Martinez focuses her practice on trademark and copyright law. Ms. Martinez worked with the firm as a summer associate in 2016. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Martinez served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Maria-Elena James in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California in San Francisco, California.
She also worked as a legal intern at Williams-Sonoma, Inc. in San Francisco, where she assisted with various intellectual property and litigation matters.
While attending the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, Ms. Martinez was Senior Staff Editor of the Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly and competed in the Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition.
In 2017, she received the Ladas Memorial Award in the Student Category from the International Trademark Association for her article, “The Act of Registering a Trademark: Commercial Speech, Non-Commercial Speech, or a Combination of Both?”
Ms. Martinez earned her B.A. in Psychology from San Diego State University, where she was an undergraduate research assistant in its Department of Psychology, a member of the Psi Chi National Honor Society in Psychology, and Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D. (2017) cum laude, CALI and Witkin Awards in Trademark Law
- San Diego State University, B.A., Psychology (2014) magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- California (2017)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
Rate : $$$$