Alexandra West focuses her practice on commercial and complex litigation in state and federal courts. She represents regional, national and international clients in such areas as commercial contracts, corporate director and shareholder litigation, insurance coverage disputes, estates and trusts litigation, real estate litigation and employment discrimination and harassment.
Alex also has significant appellate experience and expertise. After graduating from law school, Alex served as clerk for the Honorable Walter K. Stapleton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 1999, summa cum laude
- Wellesley College, B.A., 1992, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS)
Rate : $$$