Alexandra I. Reuss represents clients in corporate transactions, with a focus on the energy sector. Ms. Reuss’ practice focuses on public and private M&A and disposition transactions, public offerings and private placements of equity and debt securities, and private equity transactions.
Ms. Reuss received her FSE in 2004 from the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz, Germany; her M.E.S. in 2005 from the Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Germany; and her LL.M. with honors in 2007 from Columbia Law School, where she was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar.
- Ms. Reuss’ recent representations include:
- advising a private equity fund in its disposition of its offshore Gulf of Mexico assets for approximately $200 million
- advising a public energy company in its acquisition of a public company for approximately $6.4 billion
- advising a private company in its refinancing of its $2 billion credit facility
- advising a private energy company in the corporate aspects of its Chapter 11 restructuring.
- advising an energy company in its initial public offering
- advising a private energy company in its acquisition of another private company for approximately $1 billion
- advising a private energy company in three different 144A private placements of notes for $350 million, $200 million and $500 million, with subsequent registered exchange offers of the notes
- advising a private equity fund in its sale of an energy company for approximately $540 million
- LL.M., Columbia Law School, with honors, 2007
- M.E.S., Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, 2005
- First State Exam, Johannes Gutenberg University, 2004
- New York
Rate : $$$$