Alex Steele, an associate at Girardi & Keese, practices in a variety of areas. Alex received her B.A. in film and television production from the University of Southern California and subsequently worked in the film industry for a number of years before attending law school at Loyola.
While at Loyola, Alex focused on developing skills that would serve her goal of becoming a plaintiff’s trial attorney by working as a Judicial Extern for Judge Klausner in the United States District Court, serving as a certified law clerk for the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office, and clerking for Girardi & Keese.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, J.D. – 2013
- University of Southern California, School of Cinematic Arts, B.A. – 2001
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Federal Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Women’s Law Association of Los Angeles
Rate : $$$