Alexandre Gapihan is a member of the firm’s FDA and Biotechnology group. His practice is primarily focused on matters relating to the Food and Drug Administration and the pharmaceutical industry, including the approval, regulation, promotion and sale of drugs, medical devices and dietary supplements. Alex has deep experience with issues facing the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. He has assisted clients in their interactions with various federal agencies, including:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Health and Human Services (HHS)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Prior to joining Buchanan, Alex spent three years with a large Chinese intellectual property law firm, where he assisted international clients in navigating China’s complex legal and regulatory systems. Alex is fluent in French and conversational in Mandarin Chinese.
Alex excels in assisting clients in navigating the complex legal and regulatory frameworks that impact their business.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2015
- Vassar College, B.A., 2008, International Studies and Economics, Minor in Chinese
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$