Alexis A. Graziano concentrates her practice on representation of long-term care, sub-acute rehabilitation, assisted living, home health and hospice care corporations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. As a member of a high-volume litigation team, Alexis utilizes her own experience in collaboration with her colleagues to provide quality litigation defense services to clients.
In Alexis, clients can expect a creative, energetic advocate both in the courtroom and out in the field. Alexis connects with clients on a professional and personal level, guiding and advising them through the challenges of litigation and ensuring that clients understand the strengths and weaknesses of each case.
On a regular basis, Alexis prepares witnesses for depositions and litigation-related appearances. These witnesses come from a variety of educational and cultural background. Alexis strives to demystify the litigation process and give her witnesses the confidence to present their best self.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Loyola University Maryland, B.A., 2007, Psychology
- Villanova Law Alumni Association, Board of Advisors (July 2015 – Present)
- American Health Lawyers Association (February 2015 – Present)
- American Heart Association – Philadelphia Chapter
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, Volunteer Attorney (2012 – Present)
- Business on Board, Arts and Business Council of Greater Philadelphia (May 2016)
Rate : $$$