Alexis Rachel Gruttadauria works with families and individuals to plan for the full range of life’s circumstances, offering service and support through estate and trust planning and administration, benefits advocacy, elder law, and special needs planning.
She brings knowledge and experience with advance and crisis Medicaid planning, guardianship proceedings, and applications and appeals for government benefits to simultaneously assist clients through difficult times and plan for their family’s wellbeing and legacy.
- Advised and assisted a young married client whose spouse was being admitted to a nursing home for long-term care after suffering an injury. Offered support in sharing potential options that would allow for preservation and protection of assets for her and her children who are minors.
- Represents families of elders and individuals with special needs before the Supreme Court of the State of New York in proceedings for the appointment of a guardian or trustee, where advanced planning was either not completed or not possible, to ensure that their needs are met by the least restrictive form of intervention possible.
- Works with families of all kinds to ensure that their estate plan matches their values and wishes for future generations.
- New York Law School, J.D., 2014
- Pace University, B.A., 2011
- New York
- New York State Bar Association; Young Lawyers Section, Elder Law and Special Needs Section
Rate : $$$