Alexis D. Howard Lewis’ background as a savvy and versatile lawyer lends to creative solutions for her litigation practice. Having advocated on behalf of major automotive companies, a rubber manufacturer, a large wireless carrier and others, she is knowledgeable in navigating clients through compliance agreements, confidentiality reviews and other corporate documents.
Her diverse experience conducting meticulous electronic discovery work and negotiating hard-fought settlements, as well as mediating long-standing disputes between business partners and corporate entities, furthers Alexis’ well-rounded approach to meeting clients’ needs.
- Drafted and negotiated a variety of settlements, contracts, noncompete and nondisclosure agreements, and acquisition documents.
- Assisted one of the nation’s largest wireless carriers in the development and implementation of important documents, including general services contracts, authorization agreements and addenda.
- Assisted major rubber manufacturer in the research of factory fire and explosion prevention standards (NFPA 654 and 69), subsequently drafting an affidavit for the company to uphold those standards.
- Mitigated the processes and procedures of temporary restraining orders and writs of sequestration, primarily reviewing and editing motions to amend and dissolve writ.
- Mitigated the process of a relevancy and confidentiality review for major luxury vehicle company.
- Entrusted with review of corporate documents and agreements for a variety of clients.
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Museum of Fine Arts Houston, The Art Crowd
- The Texas Challenge Academy, Cadet Mentor Program: Volunteer (2016 to 2017)
- Houston Young Lawyers Association – Lean Into Law
- J.D., Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, 2013; Joint Programme in International Law, University College London (England), Southern University Law Center
- B.A., Metropolitan State University of Denver
Admissions : U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$$