Based in our Jackson office, Mr.Alfrado D. Donelson’s national leasing and lending work typically centers around various types of equipment, including manufacturing, transportation and construction equipment, as well as vessels.
Mr. Donelson has held general counsel positions at several GE Capital businesses, most recently as vice president and general counsel of Global Electronic Services, Inc., a GE Capital financial solutions business, where he had a lead role in supervising, negotiating and structuring all major transactions. Prior to joining GE, Mr. Donelson was a partner in the New York office of a Chicago-based law firm.
Mr. Donelson was a member of the 2009 – 2010 class of Leadership Greater Jackson, a program run by the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership to establish relationships among existing and emerging business leaders from varied segments of the community, to assist in solving community problems, to educate participants as to major community issues, and to develop and inspire leadership in solving community issues.
In his community, he sits on the board of directors of the Mississippi Museum of the Arts and serves as vice president of the board of directors of Mississippi Children’s Home Services (MCHS).
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1984
- Cornell University, B.S., 1979
Representative Matters :
- Provided both legal and business advice in structuring and closing equipment financing transactions of first impression involving parties in the United States and Asia.
- Experienced in financing equipment in the United States and in jurisdictions in Latin America, Europe and Asia.
- Represented leasing/financing parties in state-of-the-art equipment financing transactions.
Rate : $$$