Alice D. Czyzycki handles technology-related transactions, health care technology and equipment contracting, and intellectual property. Alice advises clients on consulting services, research and development, outsourcing, and licensing of intellectual property.
Alice negotiates agreements related to inbound and outbound licensing, sponsored research and joint development with academic and government entities, as well as for clients in the healthcare, automotive, aerospace, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, financial services and technology industries.
She also advises clients with matters relating to e-commerce, including website agreements, privacy concerns, hosting agreements and other issues that are the outcome of doing business on the Internet.
In addition to her law firm experience, Alice worked for 14 years as an application developer of business software and as an information technology auditor.
- Negotiating agreements for the licensing, implementation and maintenance of software and capital equipment for hospitals and large health systems.
- Preparing and negotiating an agreement for an innovative system for the central monitoring of all buildings managed by a large city government.
- Negotiating sponsored research and development agreements for the technology division of a leading automobile manufacturer.
- Negotiating customer contracts for an Internet-based services firm.
- Providing counsel in a suit claiming infringement based on the development of a customer website by a manufacturer of consumer products.
- Northwestern University, J.D., 2003, cum laude
- Weatherhead School of Management at CWRU, M.B.A., 1993
- Case Western Reserve University, B.S., 1987, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Rate : $$$$