Yawen “Alice” Du is an associate in the Sacramento office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Corporate Practice. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions, and a wide variety of corporate and securities matters.
Alice assisted with a complicated backdoor listing process that provided a direct listing of a private company on the NYSE American stock exchange. In addition, she has also assisted with the representation of clients before the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) in connection with cross-border transactions.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2015
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelors of Arts in Political Science & History, cum laude, 2012
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, California
- Bar Association of Sacramento, Member
- State Bar of California – Business Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Associate Attorney, Locke Lord LLP
- Summer Associate, King & Wood Mallesons, Chengdu, China
- Judicial Intern, the Hon. Joseph H. Huber of the Superior Court of California
Rate : $$$$