Alice M. Youngbar serves as partner in the Real Estate and Land Use practice in the New York office of McGuireWoods. Alice focuses her practice on the representation of institutional lenders in connection with commercial real estate loans intended for securitization and sale in the secondary market with an emphasis on loans originated under the Fannie Mae DUS and Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer programs.
Alice is experienced in all conventional programs, including, manufactured housing, student housing, green financing and moderate rehab.
- Represented a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer in connection with a $100 million mod-rehab loan.
- Represented a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer in connection with the origination of two loans totaling $50 million, secured by ground leased, student-housing properties. The loans were cross-defaulted and structured with a preferred equity component.
- New York Law School, JD, 2002
- California Polytechnic State University, BS, 1999
- New York
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$