Alicia Murphy works with the insurance and reinsurance group. Her practice encompasses a broad range of insurance litigation in state and federal courts, including matters involving residential and commercial disputes, insurance coverage, insurance fraud and bad faith claims.
Alicia regularly represents insurance companies in first- and third-party claims and coverage disputes. She is experienced in handling coverage disputes, breach of contract claims, and bad faith allegations.
While in law school, Alicia served as Executive Managing Editor for the Indiana Law Review, clerked for the Indiana Court of Appeals and interned with the legal department of Indiana’s Lieutenant Governor. She is licensed to practice law in Texas and Indiana.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Indiana University
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
CLERKSHIP : Intern, Honorable Melissa S. May, Indiana Court of Appeals
Rate : $$$