Alicia G. Curran represents and advises insurance companies in complex coverage and extracontractual third- and first-party matters. Alicia leads a legal team focusing on the representation of insurers and the defense of their insureds.
Her emphasis on early development of factual issues, innovative case positioning, problem resolution, and timely information assists her clients in obtaining positive case results. Now concentrating her practice in the areas of bad faith insurance litigation, insurance coverage, and agent and broker malpractice.
She also has prior experience and continues to receive litigation assignments involving professional liability, defamation, business disputes, construction defect, premises liability, and general tort matters.
Alicia earned her Bachelor of Business Administration, from Texas Tech University, where she specialized in finance. She also has a Master of Business Administration from Southern Methodist University and earned her law degree from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. Alicia chairs Cozen O’Connor’s Bad Faith Practice Group.
- Southern Methodist University, J.D., 1982
- Southern Methodist University, M.B.A., 1978
- Texas Tech University, B.B.A., 1977
BAR ADMISSIONS : Texas
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$$