Alicia E. Lee is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Ms. Lee joined Debevoise in 2016. Ms. Lee received a J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2016, and a B.A. from Harvard College in 2012.
- Citizens Financial Group in its agreement to purchase certain assets of Bowstring Advisors, an Atlanta-based merger and acquisition advisory firm.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the $4.1 billion acquisition of Kindred Healthcare.
- Eagle Foods, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of Popcorn, Indiana, a maker of ready-to-eat popcorn products.
- Harvard Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Harvard University, 2012, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$