Alina Morros is a litigation attorney who has been an integral member of the Fiol Law Group team since 2011. Alina was born and raised in Miami, Florida. She graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts and a Minor in Classical Studies.
After her undergraduate studies, Alina attended South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas where she ultimately went on to earn her Doctor of Jurisprudence in December 2010.
Throughout her law school career, Alina served as an intern in the Texas First Court of Appeals and then went on to obtain a law clerk position with a personal injury litigation firm.
The experience that she gained from both positions provided her with invaluable knowledge and skills that she has been able to transition into her career as a litigation attorney with the Fiol Law Group team.
Alina is a member of the Florida Bar and is also admitted to practice law in the Middle District of Florida. She has successfully given oral arguments in the Second District Court of Appeals and has been continuously named a Rising Star attorney by Tampa Bay Magazine since 2013.
Alina has made it her mission to serve the injured. She is compassionate and driven to help each of her clients obtain the best possible results in their cases.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, J.D. – 2010
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, B.A. – 2006
- Florida Bar, 2011
- Middle District of Florida, 2012
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyer Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Hispanic Bar Association, Member
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers, Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
- Tampa Bay Inns of Court, Barrister
Rate : $$$$