Alisa H. Tschorke is Counsel in the Firm’s Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits Practice. Alisa focuses her practice on executive compensation, retention and motivation in mergers and acquisitions and initial public offerings.
She regularly advises public and private companies on a broad range of compensatory and benefit arrangements including the design, negotiation and implementation of employment and separation arrangements, equity-based compensation plans and deferred compensation arrangements.
- Recent transactions on which Alisa has advised include:
- Best Buy in its acquisition of GreatCall
- Blackstone-led consortium in its $20 billion partnership agreement with Thomson Reuters for Thomson Reuters’ Financial & Risk Business
- Underwriters in connection with a $375 million high yield notes offering by Venator Materials Corp.
- Underwriters in a $11 billion debt offering by Qualcomm in connection with its acquisition of NXP Semiconductors
- KKR in a joint venture with Williams to acquire Discovery Midstream for $1.2 billion
- Centerbridge in its acquisition of both Syncsort Incorporate and Vision Solutions for $1.26 billion from Clearlake Capital Group
- First Reserve in its acquisitions of Dresser Natural Gas Solutions and CHA Consulting
Alisa received her J.D., cum laude, from American University, Washington College of Law in 2009, where she was an Executive Editor of the International Law Review. She received her B.A. from Cornell University in 2006. Alisa is admitted to practice in the State of New York and before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York. Alisa served on the Firm’s Associates Committee.
- American University, Washington College of Law, 2009 J.D.
- cum laude; International Law Review, Executive Editor
- Cornell University, 2006 B.A.
- New York 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York 2010
Rate : $$$