Alison M. Day represents and counsels employers, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, in a variety of industries. She joined Littler when the Columbus Office opened its doors in 2000, and she has concentrated her practice on litigating employment matters before state and federal courts and to arbitrators, including cases arising under: Title VII and state anti-discrimination laws, The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Ohio Workers’ Compensation Retaliation Statute, Intentional and other torts.
In addition to her litigation practice, Alison has extensive experience handling administrative charges before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Ohio Civil Rights Commission, the Department of Labor, and the National Labor Relations Board.
She also provides day-to-day counseling and training on a variety of workplace issues to her clients, and she frequently delivers presentations on employment topics.
- J.D., The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 1997
- B.S., Indiana University, 1994
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Human Resources Association of Central Ohio
- Member, Board of Directors, The Childhood League Center
Rate : $$$