Alison M. McKee’s commercial law practice includes corporate law, corporate finance transactions, banking and finance, including loan transactions, loan workouts, debt restructuring and foreclosures, mergers and acquisitions, commercial real estate and senior housing.
- Boston College; B.A., 1981
- University of Virginia School of Law; J.D., 1984
- Virginia Bar Association; Board of Governors, Chair
- Virginia Bar Association; Committee on Virginia Third Party Legal Opinions Report, Co-Chair
- Virginia Bar Association; Young Lawyers Section, Past Chairman, 1993
- Virginia State Bar Professionalism Course Faculty; 1991-1994
Rate : $$$