Alissa K. Piccione is an associate in the Financial Restructuring and Insolvency Group. Her practice includes bankruptcy and creditors’ rights as well as commercial litigation. She represents chapter 11 debtors, secured lenders and other stakeholders in commercial bankruptcies and related proceedings.
Alissa graduated from Hofstra University School of Law, magna cum laude, and received her B.S. in Journalism from Northwestern University. Prior to attending law school, Alissa was the Managing Editor for a series of real estate trade publications in New York City.
Professional Experience : Clerk for Hon. Margaret Reilly, Supreme Court of Nassau County, New York
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- Northwestern University, B.S., 2008, Medill School of Journalism
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York, New Jersey
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Rate : $$$