Alita McKinnon has been practicing matrimonial law on Long Island for more than 15 years. After working on complex cases with another prominent matrimonial firm on Long Island, Ms. McKinnon joined Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, PC in 2011.
Ms. McKinnon’s research, writing, negotiation and courtroom skills and experience have made her an integral part of the team of partners and associates.
If you or someone you know needs a matrimonial and family law attorney in Garden City or Hauppauge, Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, PC can help. From our offices in Nassau County and Suffolk County, our attorneys fight for your rights and the best interests of your children.
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- Nassau County Women’s Bar Association, Member
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 1999
- B.A., Fairfield University, 1996
Rate : $$$