Alla Khabinskaya is an associate in the Firm’s Capital Markets practice. Ms. Khabinskaya advises issuers and underwriters, including private equity firms and portfolio companies, in connection with public and private capital markets transactions.
Her work includes initial public offerings and secondary offerings, investment grade and high yield debt offerings and tender and exchange offers. Recently, Ms. Khabinskaya has participated on Weil deal teams representing:
- Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan, as representatives of the underwriters, in the $260 million initial public offering of Camping World Holdings, Inc.
- Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (a portfolio company investment of funds affiliated with Advent International) in its $246 million initial public offering and $303 million secondary offering.
- General Electric Company in capital markets matters related to its strategic plan to sell most of GE Capital’s assets, including its approximately $6 billion issuance of preferred stock.
- GE Capital International Funding Company Unlimited Company in its $19 billion offer to exchange its outstanding and unregistered senior notes for newly-issued and registered senior notes.
- Approach Resources Inc. in a unique private debt for equity exchange and exempt public debt for equity exchange offer, pursuant to which $144 million of senior notes were exchanged for shares of common stock.
- Gores Holdings, Inc., a special purpose acquisition company sponsored by The Gores Group, in its acquisition of Hostess Brands, LLC and related PIPE transaction.
Ms. Khabinskaya maintains an active pro bono practice, and currently, represents victims of human trafficking in connection with motions to vacate criminal convictions.
- Pace University (B.B.A., cum laude, 2005)
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
Admissions : New York State
Rate : $$$$